We are paying close attention to safety issues for in-person attendees of INCOME2022.
We strongly recommend in-person attendees to protect themselves and others by wearing masks once they enter the Faculty of Engineering and Architecture of the University of Cagliari.
We invite all of you to take care of one another.
MECHANOCHEMISTRY MEETS INDUSTRY (2ND EDITION)
We are glad to announce the Workshop Mechanochemistry Meets Industry (2nd Edition) on Economic Considerations and Business Perspectives. The event will be held in hybrid format on June 10th, 2022, from 12:30 to 16:40 CET in the Aula Magna of the Faculty of Engineering and Architecture of the University of Cagliari, located in via Marengo 2, 09123 Cagliari, Italy.
Please, register for the live and free event at https://forms.gle/GtTA9uTZ2uV46D119.
The detailed program is available in the agenda at http://www.mechsustind.eu.
Save the date and join us.
MDPI MULTIDISCIPLINARY TOPIC
We are glad to announce that MDPI is currently running a multidisciplinary Topic on Advances in Inorganic Mechanochemistry for Applications in Materials Science coordinated by Topic Editors Dr. Matej Baláž, Dr. Abhishek Lokhande and Dr. Marcela Achimovičová.
This Topic also serves as an option for the participants of the 10th International Conference on Mechanochemistry and Mechanical Alloying (INCOME2022) to publish the research presented at the conference.
We would like to invite you to submit an article in this Topic.
For more information, please visit the link:
Abstract submission deadline: 31 October 2022
Manuscript submission deadline: 31 December 2022
We very much hope you will be able to contribute.
“MechSustInd Prize: An INTERNATIONAL AWARD FOR YOUNG CHEMISTS”
The European Young Chemists’ Network (EYCN) in collaboration with the European
Cooperation in Science and Technology (COST) Action 18112 MechSustInd promote an award for a young chemist who is currently working in the field of mechanochemistry.
The award consists of:
– 150 EUR + travel/hotel expenses (up to 200 EUR)
– Free participation at 10th International Conference on Mechanochemistry and Mechanical Alloying 2022 (INCOME2022 – 6-10 June 2022, Cagliari – Italy)
– A 15’ oral communication to this international event
The requirements for participation are:
– Age ≤35 at 31st December 2021 (all working countries and nationalities are eligible)
– Guarantee the presence at the award ceremony (6-10 June 2022, Cagliari – Italy)
– Working in the scientific field covered by COST Action 18112
HOW TO APPLY:
Send the following documents:
– CV (PDF file only, no template required)
– Identification document (ID card or passport)
– Your best research article (published not earlier than 01/06/2020) in the field of mechanochemistry (see topics on Memorandum of Understanding CA18112 –
– A declaration in which the candidate will guarantee his/her presence at the award ceremony in case of success by email to Dr. Matteo ATZORI (EYCN Networks Team Project Leader): email@example.com
Deadline: 15th November 2021